This blog is to keep everyone informed of the goings on in my family. For those of you who are just getting to know me, I'm going to write a little history. For those of you who already know me bear with me. I'm married to Donnie Blackmon. We have been married for 8 years. Between us we have 8 kids. When we got married he had 4 kids, I had 2 kids. Then we had 2 more. Their ages are Samantha 27, Tabatha 22, Stacey 21, Jeremy 21, Joshua 16, Jacob 14, Jonah 8 and Cheyanne 3. We have 1 grand baby who will be 2 in September. Her name is Zoey. Her mother is Tabatha. We live in Trion Georgia. That's Northwest Georgia. About 1 hr away from Tennessee and near the Alabama line. Donnie is a truck driver so he's gone alot. I stay at home with the kids. We only have 2 at home right now Jonah who will be 8 June 10 and Cheyanne who will be 4 Aug 11.
I have recently started doing Donnie's genealogy. I have found a niece of his in Maine and another relative that are doing their genealogy too. It's been really exciting. We can't seem to find anyone past Donnie's grandparents. We're all working together. Donnie's grandmother was full blooded Indian and it's like the Blackmon's and Chapman's stop going back with her. It's kinda frustrating. But we will keep trying.
Well that's enough for the first post. Stay tuned for more of the Blackmon Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That is pretty cool of you to do a blog on your family. I will probably get around to doing the same.
ReplyDeleteHeather